Pages

BeautyDupe

Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger

Wedding Series: My Search for the Perfect Floral Crown

Thursday 19 February 2015


The setting for my wedding is in the beautiful Gunay's Garden in Turkey. The theme of my wedding consequently has become floaty, fresh and quite rightly excessively floral. This has lead me on the search for the perfect floral crowns for both my bridesmaids and I.

Floral Crowns have become popular over the last few years to compliment pretty spring/summer weddings. And I for one think that, done right, they are the perfect accessory to add a little 'quirkiness' to a wedding party. The problem I stumbled across is that there are so many varieties of floral crowns so finding the right one to suit you and your wedding involves a lot of researching.

Here are a few of the different styles I have come across in my hours of trawling the internet trying to find my 'perfect Floral Crown'.

Credit - Ciara Richardson
 
Credit - CameronCouture
 
Credit - MagaelaAccessories
 

Credit - thehoneycomb
 
Credit - Style Me Pretty
 
Credit - Piffle White
 
Credit - MissWildFlowers
 
Credit - Flahfloozy
 
Credit - avigailadam
 
Credit - Rosesandlemons
 
Credit - Because Im Addicted
 
Credit - missstevimarie
Credit - Green Wedding Shoes
 
See you again soon
 
 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER