Pages

BeautyDupe

Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger

My HD Brows Experience

Tuesday 20 January 2015




I recently had my eyebrows HD'ed and wanted to take the time to share and review the experience with you.


I have been growing out my eyebrows for a few months now so that I could achieve something close to the Cara Delevingne look that we all know and love. And finally after looking like part women part Yeti I booked in to give them a well needed grooming session.
I was lucky enough to have a mobile beautician in my locality, so it meant that I could have them done in the comfort of my own home. I even made it into a bit of a girls night and my best friend opted to get her brows sorted too.
The process itself was fairly straight forward. Some dye, waxing, snipping and tweezing later I had gone from Yeti to Cara (almost).
Before


After
 You can see from the before and after pictures there is quite a difference. Beauticians are specially trained in the process in order to be able to shape your eyebrows to your face. So one person's shape could totally differ to another persons. Take my friends for example, hers has quite a prominent arch, where as mine are quite rounded.
 If you haven't had your brows HD'ed before then initially it can be quite shocking, however after a few days you do get used to it. I am really really happy with the result and will certainly be opting for HD brows in the future. Doing my makeup has never been easier now that my brows don't need much doing to them. The average price is usually around £25, I paid £30 but with the added benefit of the beautician coming to my house.
If you have any questions then please feel free to ask in the comments below.
See you again Soon
 


2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm the friend ❤️ Highly recommend HD brows, there's no turning back now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get mine HD brows done every 4 weeks I don't know how I ever lived without them, they look lovely!

    www.lipsticksandloveheartsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER