Pages

BeautyDupe

Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger

Styling Mom Jeans

Thursday 5 March 2015

Last Summer Mom Jeans made a big come back on the High Street and I for one loved the trend and still do. I quickly purchased myself not one but two pairs of River Island Mom Jeans in two different colours. I absolutely loved the way that they looked in the changing rooms but it wasn't until a few days later when I first attempted to wear them that I realised that they are rather difficult to style. I find it so frustrating when you love a trend but just can't get it to work for you. 
So after quite a bit of research (and some trial and error) I have established a few different ways to wear my Mom Jeans so I thought I would share some of them incase any of you find yourself in the same situation as me in the future! 
 
 
The T-shirt
Details: T-shirt - Missguided, Hat - Asos,
Jeans - River Island, Pumps - Shoe



 
Details: T-shirt - Missguided, Jeans - River Island,
Pumps - Primark




 
 
The Blouse
Details: Blouse - H&M, Jeans - River Island,
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins



 
 
The Crop Top

Details: Top - Asos, Jeans - River Island,
Belt - Turkey, Shoes - River Island


 
Details: Top - Missguided, Jeans -River Island,
Belt - Asos, Boots - Boohoo




Casual
Details: Top - Missguided, Jeans - River Island,
Belt - Asos, Boots - Missguided


 
I have put links to all items that are still currently available. Let me know in the comments if there are any other trends that you would like to see a style edit for.
 
See you again soon


1 comment:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER